The Sōzō Hotel is a 4-star design boutique-hotel in the city centre of Nantes. In a completely transformed and decorated 19th century chapel, the 24 rooms of the Sōzō Hotel offer a unique encounter between design and historical architecture.
This hotel is ideally situated for an urban escape, with a romantic view of the Botanical Garden, 150m from the SNCF station (North Exit).
Come discover our 24 fully equipped rooms, divided into three categories: Experience, Temptation and Seduction.
3 rooms have been designed for people with reduced mobility.
During day and night, the entire team of the Sōzō hotel is at your full disposal for your stay in Nantes. Our multilingual team, which is trained to inform you about tourism in Nantes, will answer to all your needs and will respect your wishes.
• Room service: The adapted room service of the Sōzō Hotel is available 24 hours a day.
• Breakfast: A breakfast buffet is served every morning from 6 am to 10 am, in the breakfast room. This tasty and balanced breakfast has a large number of healthy foods and regional products.
• Reception services: If you need a taxi, want to book a restaurant or show tickets, have a massage or a spa break, need to order some flowers or anything else… our reception team is at your disposal 24h to meet all your expectations ...
• Bar: Having a drink at the Sōzō hotel bar is definitely worth it. You will find yourself plunged into the setting of the nave's altar to experience the moment and the extraordinary atmosphere of the premises...
• Wellness space with sauna, hammam ice room , experimental shower
• Private parking: The Sōzō hotel has a paying parking which is private, secured and monitored (booking is necessary).
Further practical information :
• Secured, monitored access to the hotel
• Baby equipment at your disposal (high chair, cot, changing mat…)
• Business Corner
• air conditionnal
• Bicycle room